Vegan sweet potato brownies
Vegan sweet potato brownies! This fudgy, chocolatey and rich treat makes a perfect healthy dessert or snack that is also perfect for special occasions, and is made with just a handful of ingredients.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Resting time 15 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 1 medium sweet potato peeled and cooked (about 1lb/500g uncooked weight)
- 0.2 lbs dark chocolate melted
- 3 tbsp peanut butter smooth
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 3/4 cup vegan marshmallows optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C/350 F.
Mash the cooked sweet potato in a large mixing bowl. Add the dark chocolate, peanut butter and maple syrup, whisking together well.
Add the coconut flour, vegan marshmallows (if using) and salt. Mix the ingredients together, then transfer into a square or round baking tin, and bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.