MY ‘EASY VEGAN UNDER 30 MINUTES’ EBOOK IS HERE
This ebook has been a labour of love and I’m so happy to share it with you all! Whether a first time visitor or a long-term reader of Earth of Maria, I hope you end up loving the recipes, as I really did put my heart and soul into each one.
Want to eat healthier/go vegan/reduce overwhelm?
Healthy eating and making lifestyle changes can be hard when you’re busy, or don’t know your way around the kitchen. Easy Vegan Under 30 Minutes is here to help you!
The recipes featured in this book are all 100% vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free, but don’t compromise on flavour and ease of preparation. They work great for anyone of any cooking ability, and will allow you to integrate more colourful vegan dishes into your life in a creative way.
- 61 gluten-free and oil-free vegan recipes that are creative, but easy to prepare from simple and wholesome ingredients.
- Breakfast options, many of which are meal prep friendly and great for eating on the go.
- Healthy plant based lunches, with both hot and cold dishes.
- Comforting, wholesome dinners that vegans and non-vegans alike can enjoy.
- Plenty of both sweet and savoury dessert and snack options that don’t necessitate any prior baking experience!
- A comprehensive vegan shopping list to simplify shopping for food.
- A guide to saving time in the kitchen and making cooking more efficient, as well as stress-free.
- High quality, colourful photos to accompany the recipes.
Some of the recipes
Breakfast: Potato and Carrot Fritters
Lunch: Miso Eggplant Sweet Potato Sandwich
Dinner: Butter Bean Cauliflower Stew
Snacks and desserts: Loaded Lentil Nachos
Are all the recipes vegan?
Yes, 100%! None of the recipes contain any animal-derived ingredients.
Do I need any cooking experience/are the recipes beginner-friendly?
No, you need very minimal knowledge of cooking and kitchen equipment to follow these recipes. I’ve made the preparation for each one as simple as possible to save time, effort, and the need for any sort of expertise.
Are the recipes budget-friendly?
Everyone’s cooking budget is going to be different, and I get that 100%. Therefore, most of the recipes use ingredients that are very simple, whole, and easy to buy in bulk. Whenever a recipe calls for a pricier vegan substitute, such as vegan ‘cheese’, this is an optional ingredient.
Are the recipes gluten-free
Yes they are – just be sure to use gluten-free wraps/bread for wraps and sandwiches, gluten-free pasta for pasta dishes, etc. Check ingredients carefully on items like spices and curry powder to ensure the absence of gluten.